1. What should I enter on "Image URI"?
It simply refers to an input field where you can enter the URI of a poster that exists on the Internet.
2. How can I upload posters?
No, you cannot upload posters. You need to use third-party image hosting service. e.g. http://imgur.com/.
3. Which image formats are allowed for "Image URI"?
Only *.jpg, *jpeg, *.png, *.gif and *.bmp are allowed.
4. Is there any specific formats for "Image URI"?
I am glad you asked. I have tried to keep things easier for you. You can simply enter an image URI. It will automatically be surrounded by an image tag. That is not all. You can also use any of the following formats.
5. I am entering the URI of a poster properly, but why am I still getting error?
Make sure the image it refers to ends with ".jpg" or ".jpeg" or ".png" or ".gif" or ".bmp".
6. Do I have a public profile which I can share with others?
No, at this moment you do not.
7. I still have some questions.
Just drop me an email. Use the "Contact Us" page.